To fill in CUET UG 2024 online application form, candidates need to provide their academic, personal, & contact details. CUET UG entrance test announced by authorities for admission to multiple UG programs in 44 central universities & 46 other universities. Applicants can pay application fee for CUET 2024 registration using net banking, credit card, debit card, or UPI.
Cuet Ug Registration Last Date 2024
National Testing Agency will start CUET 2024 Registration process from February, 2024 at official website – cuet.samarth.ac.in. Last date to fill CUET application form March 2024. CUET 2024 will conduct examination for admission of undergraduate students. NTA has announce a new revised list of CUET 2024 participating universities.
Candidates can register themselves, submit required documents. Candidates have to apply online. There is no offline process for same. Students have to pay fee to complete CUET 2024 application process. CUET city of examination will be announced soon. Further, to know more information regarding Cuet Ug registration, follow our article below.
General Information Regarding Cuet UG 2024
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency|
|Name of exam||CUET 2024|
|CUET registration starting date||February, 2024|
|CUET registration last Date||March, 2024|
Documents Required To Fill Cuet Form
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Birth certificate
- Residence proof
- Medical certificate
- Passport size photo
- Marksheet of previous class
- Character certificate
- 10th marksheet
- 12th marksheet
CUET UG Registration Fees Details 2024
|Registration fees paid by candidates [CUET (UG) – 2024] in INR|
|Subjects||General category||OBC category||SC/ST /PwBD||Centers outside India|
|Upto 3 Subjects||₹760||₹700||₹650||₹3750|
|Upto 7 Subjects||₹1550||₹1350||₹1250||₹7800|
|Upto 10 Subjects||₹1800||₹1600||₹1500||₹12000|
Details Required To Fill In CUET Form 2024
- Candidate Name
- Parents Name
- Blood group
- Mobile Number
- Email address
Eligibility Criteria For CUET Registration
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from any recognised board.
- Applying candidates should have bachelor’s degree in relevant field. Degree should from recognized university to eligible for examination.
- Candidates can also apply for this examination. But they have to submit proof of passing examination before prescribed date.
- There no age limit for candidates.
- In case Class 12 Examination not a public examination, candidate must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) examination earlier.
- As eligibility criteria for admission may be unique for every University. Candidates advised to visit University website to which they applying for their respective Programs.
Online Registration Process Of CUET Ug 2024
- Firstly, visit official website of CUET – cuet.samarth.ac.in
- After visiting official website, select Cuet Application Form option from site.
- When you will select application form option, you will redirected to form page.
- Fill all necessary details required to submit form, like personal details & documents.
- After filling all details, pay registration fees through net banking, credit card, debit card, or UPI.
- After that you will get register for CUET Ug 2024.
Some Important Links
Cuet Ug Official Portal Link – click here
Frequently Asked Questions Cuet Ug 2024
The CUET exam 2024 will be conducted by the NTA. CUET 2024 will provide a single window of opportunity to the candidates for admission to different UG courses in any of the participating universities across the country.
No, it is not. However, it is advisable to appear for the exam since doing so can enhance a candidate’s prospects of being accepted into numerous universities and colleges